A hub for watersports in Gloucestershire.
- A club for Junior, Adult and Masters rowing (8-80+)
- Development of future Olympians with the Hartpury Rowing Academy
- A facility open to all schools, colleges and universities in Gloucestershire
- Learn2Row and Recreational rowing open to the Gloucestershire public
- Regional centre for Adaptive Rowing (for the disabled)
- Training camps for clubs in the region and national-level crews
- Gloucester Regatta and Head of the River races drawing entries from across the country
- Fun regattas open to all
- Potential centre for Gloucestershire canoe clubs
- Canoe marathon
- Facilities to support camping and caravaning
- Angling centre for Gloucester
- Triathlon centre for Gloucestershire
- Main launch point for Fire & Rescue services at the north end of the
- Gloucester-Sharpness canal
Gloucester Rowing Club can only make the project a reality if local businesses and people help us raise the £1.5m needed to build a state of the art boat house in Gloucestershire.
Cheques made payable to Gloucester Rowing Club can be sent to The Boat House Appeal, Gloucester Rowing Club, The Boat House, Bristol Road, Gloucester GL2 5DH.