A hub for watersports in Gloucestershire.
Our vision is to build a new centre for rowing and canoeing in Gloucestershire to provide:
- A home for Gloucester Rowing Club and Gloucester Canoe Club offering recreational and competitive rowing and canoeing for all ages (8-80+)
- Development of future Olympians with the Hartpury Rowing Academy
- A facility open to all schools, colleges and universities in Gloucestershire
- Regional centre for Adaptive Rowing (for the disabled)
- Training camps for clubs in the region and national-level crews
- Regattas drawing entries from across the country
- Fun regattas open to all
- Facilities to support camping and caravanning
- Main launch point for Fire & Rescue services at the north end of the Gloucester-Sharpness canal
Donate via Virgin Money (http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/charity-web/charity/finalCharityHomepage.action?charityId=1006566) or Just Giving (https://www.justgiving.com/gloucesterboathouse/) or Paypal (from the 'Make a Donation' page)
Cheques made payable to Gloucester Boathouse Ltd can be sent to The Boat House Appeal, Gloucester Boathouse Ltd, The Boat House, 326 Bristol Road, Gloucester GL2 5DH.